Please read and follow or your post may be deleted and future access denied without further notice.
1. This facility is available to regular contributors to the wider ABC who occasionally have a tangible item for sale.
2. Where possible please state the price of the item on your post.
3. You may post links to auction websites for items – please include a starting bid and/or ‘buy now’ price.
4. Please do not advertise animals, weapons, pharmaceuticals/drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or rentals (such as boats, berths, moorings, kit, property), etc., items for sale should be a one-time purchase of a physical boating item.
7. This is not a place to advertise company websites or wholesale, goods or services, it’s for private individuals selling items they no longer want, not for commercial ventures.
Failure to comply with the above may result in your posts being removed and/or your access to this section of the forum being disabled without notice.
Viewing 0 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The Aberdour Boat Club was founded in 1930 and currently has over 100 members. We are located in the picturesque village of Aberdour in the Kingdom of Fife on the North shore of the River Forth.