Message from Commodore Stewart on the ABC 90th Anniversary Celebrations:
“Despite doubts about the covid19 restrictions, and threatening weather earlier in the day, the sky cleared and a very successful sailpast and BBQ was enjoyed by many.
I want to say sincere thanks to all that made it happen.
- Richard for organising and leading the actual sailpast
- Andy for mustering boats from other clubs
- Malcolm, Charbel and Steve for the BBQ and drinks management
- Roy and Kathleen for dressing the workboat and participating in the procession
- And lastly all those who took part in the event both on the water, and on the pier.
There was a prize for the best dressed boat which was awarded to Richard’s Karina (and Richard himself!), the runner up being Sea Hawk from Burntisland.
Thanks to Colin Henderson who did some aerial photography using his drone, and those images can be seen here.